This is Jing, a data analyst with great passion for data science and big data technology. I started my journey as a data analyst since 2016. Data science is intriguing but also very broad. To explore the data science, certain skills and tools are needed considering the daily increasing size of the data you are handling with.
During my journey of exploring data science, I have learned a lot in this field but meanwhile a lot of things are left behind as time goes by. So I am writing blogs as a notebook for myself and also want to share with people who are interested in this field. Hopefully, my blogs will help you making your work life a little bit easier!
Thanks for reading my blogs!
- AB test (1)
- BigQuery (2)
- GDPR (1)
- Google Analytics (2)
- Google Cloud Platform (1)
- Google Spread Sheet (2)
- Jupyter Notebook (4)
Find lastest blogs:
- Delete user with Google Analytics User Deletion API to be GDPR compliant
- BigQuery: How to write a query for an AB test and do analysis in Jupyter Notebook?
- Connect your Jupyter Notebook to Google Spread Sheet
- Get Google Analytics data to your Jupyter Notebook by using Analytics Reporting API
- Connect your Jupyter Notebook to the BigQuery